eHealth Adds New Supply of Medicare Products From Cigna-HealthSpring
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA--(Aug 29, 2013) - eHealth, Inc (
Customers in 12 states and the District of Columbia will be able to enroll in Medicare Advantage plans from Cigna-HealthSpring. The states include Alabama, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Mississippi, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas and West Virginia. As of Medicare's 2014 Annual Election (or Enrollment) Period, which begins on October 15, 2013, eHealthMedicare customers in Arizona and Oklahoma would also be able to enroll in Medicare Advantage plans from Cigna-HealthSpring.
"Cigna-HealthSpring is a trusted provider of Medicare products, and adding their Medicare Advantage plans to our offerings provides more choices to Medicare beneficiaries," said eHealth, Inc. Senior Vice President of Sales and Operations Robert Hurley. "Our partnership with Cigna-HealthSpring allows our agents to enroll customers over the phone, providing more plan options for our customers."
Additional Consumer Resources:
- Shop for health insurance plans from over 200 of America's leading insurers at eHealthInsurance.com
- Shop for Medicare plans from some of America's leading Medicare providers at eHealthMedicare.com
- Download or request a FREE printed copy of our book, Individual Health Insurance For Dummies, Health Care Reform Special Edition, produced in cooperation with For Dummies®, a branded imprint of Wiley, and co-authored by eHealthInsurance
- Follow eHealthInsurance's consumer blog, Get Smart - Get Covered
- Browse our answers to real-life health insurance questions on Yahoo Answers
- Follow eHealthInsurance on Facebook and Twitter
eHealth, Inc. (
For more health insurance news and information, visit the eHealthInsurance consumer blog: Get Smart - Get Covered.
Cigna-HealthSpring is one of the country's leading health plans focused on delivering care to the senior population, predominately through Medicare Advantage and other Medicare and Medicaid products. Cigna-HealthSpring serves millions of customers in locations across the country. Based in Nashville, Tennessee, Cigna-HealthSpring operates health plans in Alabama, Arkansas Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Mississippi, New Jersey, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, West Virginia and Washington, D.C. Cigna-HealthSpring also offers a national stand-alone prescription drug plan. For more information, visit www.cignahealthspring.com.