eHealth Offers WellCare Medicare Plans Online and by Phone
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA--(Aug 29, 2013) - Today eHealth, Inc (
"WellCare's expanded relationship with eHealth is part of our commitment to provide quality, cost-effective health care solutions across the country," said Kevin LeBlanc, WellCare's Vice President of National Distribution.
Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug Plans are available for online enrollment at eHealthMedicare.com and PlanPrescriber.com, and licensed eHealth insurance agents are available to help applicants enroll over the phone. Medicare Advantage plans from WellCare are available to eHealth customers in 12 states: Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, Ohio and Texas. WellCare Prescription Drug Plans are available to eHealth customers in 48 states.
"We're pleased to have plans on eHealthMedicare.com from a quality provider like WellCare Health Plans, Inc.," said eHealth, Inc. Senior Vice President of Sales and Operations, Robert Hurley. "Our ability to enroll Medicare beneficiaries online will become increasingly important as the baby boomer generation continues aging into Medicare. We're thrilled that our partnership with WellCare includes online and telephonic enrollment, so that we have more choices available for the increasing number of customers who prefer to do everything online."
Additional Consumer Resources:
- Shop for Medicare plans from some of America's leading Medicare providers at eHealthMedicare.com
- Shop for health insurance plans from over 200 of America's leading insurers at eHealthInsurance.com
- Download or request a FREE printed copy of our book, Individual Health Insurance For Dummies, Health Care Reform Special Edition, produced in cooperation with For Dummies®, a branded imprint of Wiley, and co-authored by eHealthInsurance
- Follow eHealthMedicare's consumer blog at http://blog.ehealthmedicare.com/
- Browse our answers to real-life health insurance questions on Yahoo Answers
- Follow eHealthInsurance on Facebook and Twitter
eHealth, Inc. (
For more health insurance news and information, visit the eHealthInsurance consumer blog: Get Smart - Get Covered.