Hotline (888-353-4194) for Universal Health Care Medicare Members to Contact eHealthMedicare.com and PlanPrescriber.com
As the May 31 Deadline Looms for Universal Members to Change Coverage, eHealth Creates New 888 Number
eHealth, Inc. (
"In late March, minutes after the news broke that Universal was officially shut down, we began receiving phone calls from panicked Universal customers in our call center," said Ross Blair, Senior Vice President at eHealth. "Most of the callers were aware that they only had until the end of the month to switch plans if they wanted new coverage in effect by April 1. Although the news broke just before the Easter weekend, many of our agents volunteered to work that holiday weekend in order to help Universal customer's enroll before the deadline."
On eHealthMedicare.com and PlanPrescriber.com, Universal Health Care members can comparison shop for Medicare Supplement, Medicare Advantage and Medicare Part D plans from one of the nation's largest online marketplaces for supplemental Medicare products. Both web sites allow customers to compare plans side by side. Customers can compare specific plan benefits, monthly premiums and the prices on prescription drugs for every available plan.
eHealth has been named to Kiplinger's "Best of List," every year since 2006. And, eHealth's award winning technology is supported by an army of dedicated, licensed agents who are available to take calls, answer questions and walk customers through the entire enrollment process.
Additional Consumer Resources:
- Download or request a FREE printed copy of our book, Individual Health Insurance For Dummies, Health Care Reform Special Edition, produced in cooperation with For Dummies®, a branded imprint of Wiley, and co-authored by eHealthInsurance
- Follow eHealthMedicare's consumer blog, blog.eHealthMedicare.com
- Follow PlanPrescriber's consumer blog, blog. PlanPrescriber.com
- Browse our answers to real-life health insurance questions on Yahoo Answers
- Follow eHealth on Facebook and Twitter
eHealth, Inc. (
For more health insurance news and information, visit the eHealthInsurance consumer blog:Get Smart - Get Covered.